Sunday, September 6, 2009

Letter from a Marine who happens to be my brother

Dear Mom (next of kin)
I am writing to you another mandated letter regarding my safety and status on this great adventure, the 22nd Marine Expiditionary Unit (Special Operations Capable). Some retard in my unit sent the last letter out to his parents with a blank piece of paper in it. His parents contacted the chain of command, because they are also idiots and thought he was kidnapped (we could only be so lucky). So this is the 4th letter I am sending to you, although we have email and I prefer to talk that way anyway. I don't even write Lauren letters. So here is what they are making me say:
I am safe.
I am ok.
I will be training for a few weeks (but by the time you get this I will be back from it)
Love,
Adam

No comments: