Thursday, September 9, 2010

Life...or something like it...

I'm not sure why I even have a blog anymore...I haven't written since November- I guess I don't have very much to say. So I guess to try and get back in the swing of things, I will just do a brief update of life.

I started classes at BYU the end of April and have been in school since. I got a 4.0 in my first two classes (which were pre-reqs to the accounting program). I was quite proud! I'm taking the last two pre-reqs this semester and will apply to the program after finals. We'll see what happens- I figure if I don't get in, I give up and will quite school once and for all! Other than school, I'm just working and keeping busy trying to be a good wife :) I fail quite frequently in terms of good, healthy dinners, maintaining a clean house etc... but I try!

So I guess other than that, life is the same...I miss NY...and I miss Brasil...it seems I can never be 100% completely satisfied with where I am at. When I was in Brasil I was dying to come back to the US...when I was in NY I thought UT would be a good option...now that I'm in UT I desperately miss NY and Brasil...I wonder what it would be like to live somewhere and feel 100% satisfied...I'm afraid I will never know!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I totally understand. I'm worried once I finally DO get to move back to the NW, it won't match the wonderful idea in my head of how awesome it is.