Friday, November 4, 2011

Baby, baby baby, I know I'm not alone... (literally! haha)

So, it's been forever. I guess we'll do a quick update.

First, I'm pregnant. That's kind of big I guess.

I'm due March 8 and it's a GIRL! I'm so excited! Baby was a surprise, and will have impeccable timing, arriving mid semester 2 of the Junior Core. That's the other news- I started BYU's accounting program in August. It's killing me. But it's the best for a reason, I suppose. It's hard to really stay focused when I'm thinking about baby and everything that I have to do in the next few months, and then trying to plan for everything AFTER baby gets here...but I'm trying to take it one day at a time!

Anyway, I stole a little survey thing from my sister in law's blog. I thought it was a cute idea, so I'll do it once in a while... (I hope!!)


How far along? 22 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: around 12 lbs

How big is baby? According to the Bump, baby girl is the size of a papaya now!

Maternity clothes? I can still wear some of my lower normal jeans...but I am wearing a few pairs of stretchy tops ones b/c they are more comfortable :)

Stretch Marks? Not yet... :S Desperately hoping to avoid those!

Sleep: What's that!? I sleep petty well (minus getting up like 3 times a night to pee!) when I have the time...but I am only getting around 6 hours a night b/c I have too much to do!

Best moment this week: Finishing my midterms today. Pathetic, I know, but they were killer.

Movement: I'm starting to feel baby girl move some...still not a ton, but definitely once in a while!

Food Cravings: No strong cravings, really...

Gender: Baby GIRL!

Labor Signs: no...

Belly Button in or out? In...

What I'm looking forward to: Thanksgiving break and not having classes...and then CHRISTMAS in NY...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fautie says:

Nice to see you post.