Saturday, December 13, 2008

I don't know what to write here....

Yay for a new christmas layout! Ok, I am finally starting to mess around with the different blog options and I think I have changed my background like 5 different times in the past hour! Anyway, it's fun. So here's the new blog, I'll keep adding new things...or rather, I'll try!

My sister in law got married today! It was so nice, very simple but happy! I made the cake...it turned out really ugly but delicious! I'll put pics up later cause I am soooo tired and don't feel like uploading tons of pictures now.

beijos e boa noite!

3 comments:

Jazzy said...

Hey Kristi!!! I'm so happy you found my blog! How are you doing? You look beautiful. That's very exciting that you two might be moving back to the U.S. Good luck!

ixoj said...

I like the new look.

Rachey said...

I like your new background and pics! Very classy. Also, I'm glad to hear you are closer to being able to come to the U.S. Sheesh, what a long procces.