Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Except....it's really not :( It's like 95 degrees, sunny and humid. Ahhhhh is it too much to ask for a freak blizzard today as a sign of some magical Christmas bliss?! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Well, I am sure that won't happen, and it really doesn't feel like christmas without the snow and dreary NY skies. I MISS IT! I miss the Christmas carols, the yummy smells of my momma's baking (although I did just make cinnamon rolls so our house does smell pretty good, too) all the obnoxious family, the laughter, etc. Christmas is just NOT the same in Brasil. I know the reason is the same, so I'm not being blasphemous, it's just that the feeling is different!

Anyway, I wish you all a very merry Christmas! With lots of family, love, happiness, good food etc ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

3 comments:

ixoj said...

I'd trade some snow for some warmer weather. I'm freezing up here.

Miss you.

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Yea me too!! We have had 45 inches already this winter with 15 on the ground.

Sure it looks like Christmas for those of us that are in the Northern Hemisphere. But it is too chilly!!

Anyway my daughter we miss you!

Fautie Hill

Rachey said...

We had 70 degree weather over Christmas and I was totally bummed. My family was having tons of fun in the snow, skiiling, snowmobiling etc. It just feels more like Christmas that way.