Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Drum roll please. Here is the cake I made for my sister in law's wedding. It didn't turn out as beautiful as I had imagined. But, that's what happen when you make it the night before and run out of frosting and your beaters break so you can't make more. I had a meltdown that night and cried because I thought it was so ugly. But after sticking over a dozen gerber daisies in it, it ended up being ok. And it tasted delicious! And I made the flower arrangements as well. All in all, it didn't look too shabby!

5 comments:

Rachey said...

Thats gorgeous!

Mbeth said...

hey good work!

Claire said...

That's so nice of you to make her a cake. It turned out nicely!

ixoj said...

looks good!!

Brittney said...

I am impressed! You always were making something wonderful to eat and share. I love it. Merry Christmas! Love you lots!