Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Birthday ode to Kate


Happy Birthday Tater Tot!  (Kate couldn't say her T's when she was a child...so she was tate- hence tater tot)

Today my little baby sister turned 14!!  She's so big now!  And so hormonal!  AH!  hahhaha.  I still remember when my momma was expecting her, I was SO excited to have a little sister!  I remember the cute outfits I folded over and over, placing them in her dresser drawers, so they would be perfect when she arrived!  And then she did!  And she was loud!  And spit up a lot!  But, nevertheless, I loved her!!  And I still do, even though she is a crazy teenager!  And she is not so little anymore.  She is as tall as me and getting taller every day!  It's crazy how they grow up so fast!  Well Kate, I hope your birthday was wonderful,  I love you lots!!

2 comments:

Rachey said...

I know this isn't the point of the post, but that is such a pretty picture of you guys. I love the bridesmaid dresses.

Kristi said...

hahahahhaah thanks Rachel! :)